Our aim is to provide customers with copy-writing services, which means that they receive original digital content of any size. All text materials are written by experienced writers and proofread by experts.
Fees and Payment
The full list of prices is available on the website. Note that we may change rate without notifications so that it is always better to check before order placement. All prices are shown in a form of rate per one page, but there may be some additional fees for “VIP service”, “Preferred Writer” “Plagiarism Report” etc. We encourage to pay in advance with the help of different payment methods. You have an opportunity to use e-wallet, credit card, PayPal account and other methods for that purpose.
As soon as the order will be fulfilled by one of our professional writers, you will have an opportunity to download it from your personal account panel. It is available 24/7. Please give us a feedback after you look thought text materials. If you approve the final version, please press “Confirm” button. In case, there will be no feedback from you during 14 days, you order will be considered automatically approved.
If you accept this document, you warrant that:
- All materials, which we provide to you, are the only example of research and writing;
- You agree that this Website acquires payment for efforts put into fulfillment of the order;
- All information, which you provide us with, is accurate.
We warrant that:
- We have right to provide you with .txt materials of different types;
- The level of plagiarism in provide materials is lower than 10%;
- Our writers will follow all your requirements and instructions;
- We will do a profound research in order to write a custom academic paper;
Money Back Guarantee
We encourage our customers to invite third parties to our website and reward them for doing this. Thus, you will receive up to 10% of the sum paid for an order by a person, which you invite to use our academic writing service.
In case you have any remarks to the delivered text material, you will have an opportunity to ask for a revision. It is free of charge, and you can use this option during 14 days since the date of agreed deadline.
The last update on 19 March 2017.